What we are looking for is attitude, attitude and attitude (Positive, self-driven/motivated, high energy). If you fit the bill as per the job descriptions given below, please email us your CV and a cover letter on email@example.com
- Assistant Manager Business Development
- Senior Network / Systems Engineer
- Senior Java Developer
1. Assistant Manager Business Development
- Be a fast learner and develop comprehensive understanding of our business in shortest time possible under extremely tight deadlines
- Analyze Pakistani Mobile Value-Added Service industry trends, competitor activities and partner strategies; generating insights and disseminating recommendations to Noetic management
- Identify new product/business opportunities by researching, industry and related events, publications, and announcements
- Be able to meet revenue targets
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Contribute towards developing business case, product requirements, flows for upcoming Noetic Value-Added Services
- Lead iterative solution sales and engagement activities with channel partner targets, capturing and communicating unique requirements to Noetic product, engineering, and professional services teams
- Develop and execute business development strategies for new partner engagement and entry into adjacent markets
- Serve as primary Noetic’s interface and relationship manager for a named list of partner accounts
- Develop a pet-project and lead all aspects of product or service proof-of-concept prototyping, working with internal Noetic resources as well as external organizations to validate the technical feasibility of new technologies
- Motivation for Selling and Sales
- Hunger for achievements and recognition
- Prospecting Skills
- Out of this world Power-Point skills both at making presentations and delivering them
- Very High Energy
- Advance communication skills (Oral and Written both)
- Bachelors in Business or Computer Sciences
- Should be well versed in these concepts
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Software Product Development
- Digital/Social Media Marketing
- Project Management
Consultative Selling Style - Digital Product Development - Mobile Product Development - Business Development Process - Digital Marketing - Analysis - Bulk SMS
2. Senior Network / Systems Engineer
You will be expected to
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the business risks associated with our service delivery and develop detailed processes to mitigate risk
- Ensure IT Support processes and policies are followed so that all users including clients and partners that are using our hardware/software are delivered services as per the Terms and Conditions set out in the relevant contracts and according to agreed SLAs
- Develop a network of hardware vendors and be responsible for the entire procurement cycle of hardware required
- Design, execute and Manage periodic audits for entire IT infrastructure and come up with recommendations for improvements
- Develop people by coaching, defining effective development plans and assessing talent, building the right capabilities for the team and for the organization long-term success
- Drive performance by empowering and enabling people, give and receive feedback, evaluate and differentiate performance, constantly challenge the norms to increase the effectiveness
- Ability to set up hardware & software based router (CISCO/Mikrotic) with ACL, Nating, IPSEC, Routing, Filter Rules and related troubleshooting
- In-depth knowledge of systems primarily in Linux environment including installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Apache, Tomcat, FTP, SSH, SCP, and application management for JDK, JRE, JVM, JAR and WAR
- Expert level understating of databases including PostGre, NoSQL, MySQL and latest schema-less database technologies
- Understanding of SMPP 3.0, Asterisk, E1s, SIP and SS7
- Be able to effectively research and apply complex tools for any infrastructural or operational need
- Willingness to constructively disagree and challenge top management thinking
- Extra-ordinary organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time
- No Degree Required but background in Computer Systems Engineering or similar will be a big plus
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of proven and verifiable experience in the related field
- Work experience in a Mobile VAS company/Telecom company is preferred
- Related certifications e.g. ITIL, CCNA, CCNP will be a plus
Linux, VPN, Cloud Computing, NoSQL
3. Senior Java Developer
Key Success Factor:
• Experience with Java Platform (SE & EE)
• Java Messaging experience
• 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
• Working knowledge in Cloud based Distributed Systems
The Software Engineer will join an agile development team responsible for our web applications, special projects and/or supporting tools.
The Software Engineer should be passionate about code quality and software excellence, with extensive development experience. Collaborating closely with other engineers, architects, and team members is a must.
• Build user interface and server-side components using approved frameworks producing quality code and documentation
• Participate in design and code reviews suggesting improvements and troubleshooting
• Work with other team members at the architecture, design, and code levels to ensure standards-based, high performance systems
• Perform all work in accordance with company’s quality programs, standards, and procedures
• Maintain safety, security, and privacy standards throughout all areas of responsibility.
• Knowledge of popular software development processes, i.e., agile, scrum, feature driven development
• Experience troubleshooting and resolving application defects within a mature production system
• Working knowledge in distributed systems, service-oriented architecture, micro service frameworks and relational and NoSQL databases
• Test driven development.
• Experience with Java Platform (SE & EE), XML, Restful APIs, client-side scripting, ORM frameworks and MVC frameworks especially Spring.
• Past work with VAS and Telecom industry is a plus.
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment, think critically and problem solve, learn new technologies and adapt to change.
• Ability to communicate effectively throughout organization.
• 5 years’ experience as software engineer with a strong development background.
• Degree in Computer Science, certification or experience.
MVC Framework especially Spring - ORM Framework- RESTful APIs - XML - Java